Monday, May 25, 2020

Power Writing through Distance Learning

As this crazy school year comes to a close, I just wanted to congratulate YOU, fellow educator, on making the best out of an unconventional year!  It was a huge undertaking that we all struggled through but made the best out of it.  And as we maneuver through uncharted waters next year, I wanted to offer you a video file of a virtual PD that I recently had the honor of co-hosting with our Spotlight Leader, Andrea Thune.  It is about an hour long so if you'd like to watch it pieces, be my guest!

My PD focused on how to integrate Power Writing in your current distance learning scenario.  You may use it now or later once the school year begins.




Happy Writing!
Gustavo Macuil

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gus! I started watching the video that you and Andrea put together. I look forward to watching it all the way through. You are AWESOME Amigo! =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gus. Thank you for this video. It helped clarify some key points for me. Where can I get a copy of the resources you and Andrea put together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for such late response...here is the link for the resources (copy and paste it onto a new tab):

      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1H388WZxLWWKWDiNX1jTITlbYZbv12Hrl

      OR you can visit our website at www.omsd.net/dl then click on "teachers", then click on "L & T Video Archive", then scroll down until you see the Power Writing buttons.

      Hope this helps!!

      Delete

Most Viewed Posts