Thursday, April 19, 2018

   The End is Near

Do you remember the very first day you met your students?  How have they changed since that day? How much have they grown?




I still recall the very first day I met my class.  I remember the butterflies I felt meeting them. I wondered, will they enjoy my class?  What will we learn from each other? How much will they grow?

Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.”

– Nelson Mandela

Reflection

As we get closer to the end of the school year, it is important to reflect and remember how our students started.  Some have learned quickly and grown a lot. Others took a little longer to learn and are still growing. As educators, we know no matter where our students are, you have planted a seed in their life.  You educated them, cared for them, and loved them.
I look back at all the work it took for every child in my class to be the best they can, and I am so grateful to the teachers, school staff, and families who have helped me.  I want to encourage you, with the very few days left of this school year, finish this race strong. Give your students the best of you until the last day of school!


0817171448-1.jpgAlways Learning,
Sabrina Blackwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed Posts